http://CashFlowSavvy.com Today, Matt is explaining the best use of the extra money you may have for investing, and you might be surprised at his advice. I mean, this is a real estate investing platform, so most viewers are expecting him to suggest buying couple of rental properties outright, or using the money for down payments on many different properties. But that’s not his suggestion.
And the reason why he doesn’t suggest spending your money on properties is very powerful, and is likely to shift your mindset on wealth building and financing strategies. So take it to heart and then take action on what you’ve learned. To your success!
What You’ll Learn:
• Why the phase your portfolio is in is a critical consideration when investing money; and
• What the goals of the wealth building phase are.
• The 5 places you can access money for your investments; and
• Where to find the cheapest money currently available.
• The 2 best places to look for seller financing.
• How to turn your intellectual currency into actual currency.
• Where to find turnkey investment properties and private financing.