http://www.REIClub.com – Real Estate Marketing Plans Are Essential To Your Real Estate Business. Here’s A Video Explaining How To Create A Real Estate Marketing Plan…
Hi, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com, the only site you need as a real estate investor. Today I’ve got a quick video on creating a real estate marketing plan to find sellers.
1. Identify Your Target Market of Sellers
– Tired Landlords?
– Old neighborhoods
– Popular Zip Codes
2. Establish Your Budget
– Free, or paid.
– Reserve a buffer
– This will determine what kind of marketing you can do
3. Decide What Form of Marketing You Would Like To Use
– Bandit signs
– Open Houses
– Direct Mail
– All of the above
4. Managing and Processing Your Leads
– Do you want to use VAs? And create an online training for them?
– Do you want to call them yourself?
– You can setup a call tree where people call in and leave information
– Setup metrics to achieve – how many people do you need a week in order to get 1 qualified buyer
5. Following Up With Your Best Leads
– Phone calls
– Direct mail postlet reminders
– Setting up appointments to discuss buying their home
– Answer any remaining questions
– Close the deal
Creating a Marketing Plan is the most important thing you can do for your real estate business. It forces you to work with deadlines, holds you accountable, and will assure results. By clarifying exactly what you want to achieve, you will be more focused, and less likely to stray of course.
Again, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com. Please take the time to leave your comments for this video below and please subscribe to our YouTube channel so you’ll be automatically notified when we upload more quick video tips for you. Take care and good investing.