Go to http://KevinWardRealEstateAcademy.com for the best training videos for new real estate agents or if you are in the process of getting your real estate license. Kevin Ward, international real estate trainer and Founder of Kevin Ward Real Estate Academy.
In this video, Kevin explains the 5 Keys to Being Successful as a part-time real estate agent. The first thing to understand is that whether an agent is part-time or full-time, you have the responsibility to be professional and competent.
Succeeding part time is tough…but you can do it. Here are the 5 Keys:
1. Be part-time, not “some-time.” Have a schedule to make that happen and follow it.
2. Have a plan and definite timeframe to go full-time.
(6 months maximum.)
3. Lead generate and follow up every day.
4. Practice and train every day.
5. Get a full-time agent to work with or to help you.
You need a mentor anyway. Work WITH them, not for them.
Don’t lose deals out of greed. Split the money, close more deals. Get more experience. Get more deals.
If this video helps you, please LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE. Hit SUBSCRIBE to get notices of new videos and training!