http://www.workwithgerry.com – Pros And Cons Of Being A Real Estate Agent
Before you jump in, read the list of pros and cons of being a real estate agent – it can save you a lot of time and effort in the long run.
• Be your own boss!
• Low start-up cost!
• Become an expert in your field!
• Control your schedule!
• No ceiling on your income!
• Real estate is dynamic (that means when the market is booming its great!)
• Working when everyone else is off work
• Huge fees for office rental, advertising and promotion
• Schedule … well really the clients will dictate your schedule….
• Real estate is dynamic (that means when the markets are down so is your income – remember the last crash?)
• Many agents competing for the same clients
There’s a reason I quit being a real estate agent.
I like real estate…I’ve been an investor since 1980 and was in the construction field for a long time.
For me, I prefer a way to make even more money, without all the “cons”!
A way to have income being earned even when I’m on holidays….true residual income.
I’ve found that….if that’s really what you’re looking for, take the few minutes to click on the link at the top of the page
http://www.workwithgerry.com and watch the video.
It might just be exactly what you’re looking for!