You can buy a home without a real estate agent! It’s a fact. At http://z420.mystrongbrook.com, you don’t need a real estate agent to purchase a home. There are many homes you can find by using ‘For Sale By Owner’ listings. They don’t use a real estate agent to sell and you don’t need one to buy a home.
Buying a home is a big step, not to mention costly. There’s no reason to add to the cost of buying a home when you don’t need to. When you use a real estate agent, they require a percentage of the sale cost. If you want to save money — buy of home directly from the owner. You can find financing, escrow, and other things you need just by going through the owner. It takes a little more work than using a real estate agent, but it can save you a huge amount of money.
• Determine the budget you want for the house. You can use a mortgage calculator to figure out how much you need for a down payment, so you’ll have the cash.
• Find listing by ‘For Sale By Owner’ or drive by the house you want and talk to the owner. You can also talk to home association to see if any of the houses in the area that are for sale by the owner.
• Find your financial backer. You can get pre-approved for a house loan through a broker or the bank. All you have to do is fill out the forms and wait for the financial institute to approve the loan. Of course, if you have cash, then you’re almost guaranteed the sale will go through.
• Buying a house from the owner is the best way to save on your cash flow. You can even make a business of flipping houses purchasing a house without a real estate agent.
• Contact an inspector to work with you to check out the house before you buy. Get a valuation on the house. Be sure it covers all the recent revocations and additions to the house.
• Hire an attorney. A couple of hundred dollars will hold an attorney on tap. You can use them for advice and counsel before you close on the house.
• Make an offer for the house. The only thing they can say is yea or nay. Of course, they might come back with a counter offer.
• Close the deal. Your attorney can take care of all the details and the paper work.
That’s it! That’s all you need to do to purchase a house without a real estate agent.