Top 10 Real Estate Agent Traits: Part 2–LarsonEd
Here is the second half of the Top 10 traits and skills our sellers told us they are looking for in selecting an agent:
6. Sellers want to know the cost AND value of your service. Of course they want to know how much your commission will add up to, but they also want to know what they will get in return. If you are able to list off your qualifications upon request, the seller will be more likely to see you as an asset.
7. Sellers want you to appreciate their property’s attributes. This tells them that you are paying attention to the positive qualities in their house, which means you’ll be more likely to utilize these as selling points to buyers.
8. Sellers want to know that the property will be shown in the best light. It goes without saying that the better the property looks the more likely it will be to sell, but the seller also wants to know that you know how to stage a home properly (link to staging PR).
9. Sellers want to know that you will creatively market the property. Will you be active with advertising, both online and off? This will give the seller confidence that you will accomplish your task of selling the home.
10. Sellers want to list with an agent who has a good client base of potential buyers. The more buyers an agent knows, the more likely they are to find one that wants the seller’s house.
Hopefully these tips will help you become better prepared to meet client expectations for real estate agents.
Register for class: http://www.larsoned.com/realestate/licensing/naples-real-estate-school/
Subscribe to our Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=LarsonEducationalFL
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LarsonEducationalServices
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/larson-educational-services
Larson Educational Services
Royal Palm Square
1400 Colonial Blvd, Suite 44
Fort Myers, FL 33907